Everybody’s going somewhere, and for a reason…
- We go to the grocery store—to get groceries.
- We go to the gas station—to get gas.
- We go to the beauty salon or barber shop—to get our hair fixed.
- We go to the hardware store—to get tools to fix things.
- We go to the bank—to deposit or withdraw money.
- We go to the doctor—to get help with our health.
But why are WE here? Why do we assemble together in this place, Sunday after Sunday?
- We have come together to give thanks to our God.
- We have come together to praise Him for our salvation.
- We have come together to honor His Son.
- We have come together to celebrate our hope in Him.
- We have come together to teach the next generation.
- We have come together to consider a home in a better place.
“Come to me, all who labor and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest. Take my yoke upon you, and learn from me, for I am gentle and lowly in heart, and you will find rest for your souls.” (Matt 11:28-29)
That’s our reason. That’s why we’re here. We’re glad you’ve joined us.