Every Sunday at 10:45 AM, we are happy to offer Bible classes for all ages. In July, August, and September of 2019, all of our adult classes are engaged in a study called Traveling Companions: The Help We Get From Others.
- Auditorium (taught by Roger Shouse)
- Room B2 (taught by Larry Beckham)
- College-Age Young Adults (taught by Jason Hardin)
Our schedule is:
- July 7 – It’s Not Good for Man To Be Alone Spiritually
- July 14 – God’s Network of Help: Our Faith
- July 21 – God’s Network of Help: Our Family
- July 28 – God’s Network of Help: Our Fellowship
- August 4 – The Foundation of Fellowship
- August 11 – God’s Network of Help: Our Shepherds
- August 18 – Attitudes That Disconnect Us
- August 25 – Using Each Other in Good Ways
- September 1 – Challenging Each Other to Step Up Our Game
- September 8 – Hearing My Shepherd’s Voice
- September 15 – Connecting My Family to Christ and His Church
- September 22 – Being Thankful for God’s People
- September 29 – Shining By Your Actions
Click here to learn more about our children’s Bible classes.
At Charlestown Road, the Bible shapes everything we teach and do. We love opportunities to share the good news of Jesus. We want everyone–from the youngest of children to the most senior of adults–to learn about life the way God intended it to be.
We invite you to come and experience firsthand the great blessing that Bible-centered learning can be to you and your family. We would love to see you this Sunday at 10:45 AM.