Every Sunday at 10:45 AM, we are happy to offer Bible classes for all ages. In April, May, and June of 2019, all of our adult classes are engaged in a class called Rhythms of Discipleship: Questions That Need Answers.
- Auditorium (taught by Roger Shouse)
- Room B2 (taught by Jimmy Polk)
- College-Age Young Adults (taught by Jason Hardin)
Our schedule is:
- April 7 – Do I Really Need to Come to Church Services?
- April 14 – What is the Lord’s Supper Supposed to Do For Me?
- April 21 – How Do I Make Prayer Real and Powerful?
- April 28 – How Do I Make My Bible User-Friendly?
- May 5 – Why Does the Church Need My Money?
- May 12 – How Do I Feed and Use My Faith Every Day?
- May 19 – How Do I Unclutter My Heart and My Schedule?
- May 26 – Why Is It So Hard to Grow?
- June 2 – How Do I Overcome Going Through the Motions?
- June 9 – How Do I Stay Under Control?
- June 23 – How Do I Think the Way Jesus Thought?
- June 30 – How Do I Call for Help?
Click here to learn more about our children’s Bible classes.
At Charlestown Road, the Bible shapes everything we teach and do. We love opportunities to share the good news of Jesus. We want everyone–from the youngest of children to the most senior of adults–to learn about life the way God intended it to be.
We invite you to come and experience firsthand the great blessing that Bible-centered learning can be to you and your family. We would love to see you this Sunday at 10:45 AM.