Every Sunday at 10:45 AM, we are happy to offer Bible classes for all ages. In October, November, and December of 2019, all of our adult classes are engaged in a study called Reaching Our Destination: What Does It Take To Go To Heaven?
Our schedule is:
- October 6 – Why heaven?
- October 13 – What is heaven like?
- October 20 – Who goes to heaven?
- October 27 – It will take faith
- November 3 – It will require commitment
- November 10 – It will mean having a heart like Jesus
- November 17 – It will mean doing what others aren’t doing
- November 24 – It will mean growing and developing
- December 1 – How does the resurrection of Jesus impact our future?
- December 8 – You mean we will be raised?
- December 15 – What changes when Jesus comes?
- December 22 – When does eternal life begin?
- December 29 – Eternity: Give that a thought
Click here to learn more about our children’s Bible classes.
At Charlestown Road, the Bible shapes everything we teach and do. We love opportunities to share the good news of Jesus. We want everyone–from the youngest of children to the most senior of adults–to learn about life the way God intended it to be.
We invite you to come and experience firsthand the great blessing that Bible-centered learning can be to you and your family. We would love to see you this Sunday at 10:45 AM.