Each Step I Take is the theme of this year’s Wednesday Evening Summer Series. Throughout the months of July and August, 7th grade students through adults will assemble in the Auditorium to learn from a lineup of great speakers:
- July 3: My Savior Goes Before Me (Ken Chumbley)
- July 10: I Am Strong When He Is By My Side (Joseph Casimier)
- July 17: Stepping Away From The World (Tim Ruffin)
- July 24: Daily Steps That Make A Difference (Gary Coles)
- July 31: How Walking With Others Helps (Andrew Roberts)
- August 7: Following The Lead Of Shepherds (Mark McCrary)
- August 14: When The Way Is Unclear (Kris Emerson)
- August 21: Difficult Steps We Must Take (Benjamin Lee)
- August 28: The Final Step With The Lord (Ken Weliever)
The table has been set for a great Summer. Let’s make the most of these opportunities that can help us truly be Heaven Bound.
Click here to learn more about our children’s Bible classes, also offered every Wednesday evening at 7:00 PM.