We’re excited for our Wednesday Evening Summer Series—How Firm A Foundation—on Wednesdays (7:00 PM) throughout the Summer. We’re blessed to have a great lineup of guest speakers scheduled:
- July 7 – How Firm a Foundation (Ralph Walker)
- July 14 – A Foundation Laid In His Excellent Word (Bob Quinn)
- July 21 – Jesus, Our Refuge (Gary Kerr)
- July 28 – Fear Not, I Am With You (Jonathan Caldwell)
- August 4 – I Will Still Give You Aid (Phil Robertson)
- August 11 – Even Through Fiery Trials (Jim Deason)
- August 18 – Even Down to Old Age (L.A. Stauffer)
- August 25 – The Soul That Leans On Jesus (Mark Roberts)
- September 1 – Tho’ All Hell Should Endeavor to Shake, I’ll Never Forsake (Jordan Shouse)
Bible classes will continue to be held on Wednesdays throughout July and August for Infants through 6th Grade, with all Jr. High through Adult students assembling in the Auditorium.
We have a lot to be excited about this Summer! We hope you’ll take full advantage of these great opportunities and continue to grow with us.