Click HERE for This Week’s Building Blocks Study:
One Unified Story with Jesus at the Center
Via the link above, you’ll find:
- A video Bible study for the entire family
- An interactive worksheet to use during the video
- A Just For Kids video with Ms. Christy
- A variety of Just For Kids resources
- Questions for family discussion
- Bible readings for the next week
PARENTS: our goal in February has been to kindle an awareness within the hearts of our children that the Bible is the most special book in all the world. Week 1 we asked, “How can I know what God wants?” Week 2 we established that all Scripture is breathed out by God. Last week we walked the aisles of the Bible’s amazing library. The goal of this week’s session is to show that our Bibles – from the Law, to the Prophets, to the Psalms – are pointing to Jesus as the greatest hero of the greatest story ever told.
STARTING NEXT WEEKEND:
– A BRAND NEW SERIES –
WHO IS JESUS?
Thanks for building with us, may the Lord bless our efforts, and we’ll see you next weekend!