Thursday, March 26:
- No assemblies or Bible classes at the church building for the week of March 29.
- Resources for use at home (sermon and class videos, songs, Lord’s Supper meditations, downloadable materials, etc.) will be provided for upcoming Sundays and Wednesdays at CharlestownRoad.org.
- We encourage you to observe the Lord’s Supper on Sunday. A simple recipe to prepare your own unleavened bread is posted below. If you need assistance purchasing the necessary elements, please let one of the shepherds or deacons know ASAP.
- Your contributions are needed as we continue to support the work of the church and the needs of our church family. Contributions can be mailed to the church building (4601 Charlestown Road, New Albany, IN 47150). Your bank may provide the opportunity for automatic withdrawal and mailing.
- We love you and are praying for you. Let’s continue to be devoted to prayer together.
Unleavened bread recipe:
In a small mixing bowl, combine the following:
- 1 cup flour
- 1/3 cup water
- 1/3 cup vegetable oil or olive oil
- 1/8 teaspoon of salt (optional)
Roll out to desired thickness.
Prick with a fork all over to prevent air bubbles when baking.
Bake at 425° until slightly browned (typically 8-10 minutes).