Welcome to BUILDING BLOCKS! This is Part 2 of our January series called Who is God? This week’s lesson: “I AM.”
Here’s the video Bible study for the entire family. Be sure to download and print the interactive worksheet before you hit PLAY!
Here’s the JUST FOR KIDS video with Ms. Debbie:
FOR FAMILY DISCUSSION:
- Who is the oldest person you know? As old as they are, they had a beginning. But God didn’t. God has always been. How amazing is that?!?
- God is everywhere and knows everything. That’s bad news if…what? But how can it also be really good news for us?
- If God is going to “lead me” this week, what must I do?
JUST FOR KIDS RESOURCES:
- Coloring sheets
- Maze: Guide Moses and his flock through the canyon
- Discover the hidden words
- Crossword puzzle
BIBLE READINGS FOR THIS WEEK:
NEXT WEEKEND: Who is God? (3) God is Holy
See you then!
Do you know someone who could benefit from BUILDING BLOCKS? Great! Just send them to CharlestownRoad.org/BuildingBlocks for details and sign-up.