WHO WE ARE: Christians.
We are a church family. We are committed to walking with Jesus in all that we do. We’re not perfect, but we follow a perfect Savior. We aim to live, love, and serve in ways that make Him look great.
We are not a part of any denomination. We’re simply Christians. Our mission is to live for Jesus and help others come to know him. By God’s grace, we are heaven bound.
WHAT WE BELIEVE: The Bible.
Not part of the Bible. All of it, and the Bible alone. We have no creed or catechism. We simple read, study, teach, and preach the Bible. We believe God’s written revelation to mankind can be understood and should be followed.
We would love to help you and your family get to know the Bible better.
WHAT WE OFFER: Spirituality.
- Preaching that is challenging, encouraging, thought-provoking, relevant, and Bible-based
- Bible classes that are practical, informative, and stimulating for all ages
- An atmosphere for building better character and nurturing better homes
- Worship that is enthusiastic, reverent, and God-centered
- A spiritual family committed to God, each other, and sharing the good news about Jesus
WHERE WE’RE GROWING: Where we need it most.
- In our homes: toward stronger, happier, healthier families
- In our habits: toward a closer, more intimate walk with God
- In our hearts: toward a deeper knowledge of God’s will and how to apply it to our lives
- In our humility: toward greater compassion for those who need good news
- In our hope: toward a faith that is confident, courageous, and unashamed of our perfect Savior
We’d love for you to visit one of our assemblies any time. You’ll meet people just like you, from all walks of life, who are simply interested in growing to be more like Jesus.
If we can be of any help or answer any questions, please don’t hesitate to contact us.